20020804

Headaches

Ow. I have an unpleasant headache. Saturday was highly uneventful, mainly because I spent the entirety of yesterday minding my little brother, with both parents in absentia. Near-thanklessly, I might add. This included having a brain-numbing twenty-minute conversation with his Shimbo (some martial art or other) instructor when his class was locked out. Pity me.

I note the previous post gives the impression that I had a rather bad time at the pub on Friday. Well, that'd be quite accurate then. No particular reason though, I just had an off night.

Have fiddled around with a couple of the links on the right. I've added links to Pamela's and Elizabeth's LiveJournals, because otherwise I wouldn't read them.

Am currently reading Faulkner's As I Lay Dying which is packed with nuggets of salty Southern wisdom. Have had the obligatory conversation about that damnable plagiarist Graham Swift with sister. Noticed today that Rae has basically stopped updating her blog (how I hate that word) and moved everything over to her LiveJournal. Read ten posts I hadn't seen, concluded that she had been in a changeable mood. Nothing new then (I should probably go about ducking for the next couple of days now). Likewise Pamela's, which I hadn't been reading because (since it wasn't linked from this page) I had forgotten it existed. Quite prolific, Pam.

Contemplating making a list of the people I know with alliterative adjectives included: thinking better of it. Restraint is the better part of inspiration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home