20020615

Oh, I didn't realise, that you wrote poetry,
I didn't realise you wrote such bloody awful poetry ...

The Smiths, 'Frankly Mr Shankly'

The quote doesn't quite fit, but at least it's a funny one.

In any case, I've added a big stack of links to the right-hand side of the log. So now you can all visit some of the sites I visit, and learn all about my uninteresting interests, and heckle me on the Namco Arcade message board and that kind of thing. I'll add new links, and even sections of links, as I think of what should be there. It's a bit of a challenge for me as I don't generally keep bookmarks. Instead I store stupidly long URLs in my head until they rot away, at which point I turn to Google. The music links will also allow the numerous philistines of this world to give themselves a taste of the true black meat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home