20020611

I got a letter from the government the other day,
Opened it and read it, it said they were suckers.
They wanted me for their army or whatever,
Picture me giving a damn? I said 'Never!'
Here is a land that never gave a damn,
About a brother like myself, 'cause I ain't never did,
I wasn't with it but just that very minute it occurred to me,
These suckers had authority!

Public Enemy, 'Black Steel'

Mmph. That just about sums it up for me at the moment. I must be rather enervated, I've even been reading online comics today, something I never do. In this case, MegaTokyo. It was quite funny, but I was depressed by how much I envied the central characters their carefree existence. I also broke my Tekken vow, and played a couple of hours of strangely unsatisfying Tekken 3 yesterday. Although most of my old skill was there, I just didn't feel connected. I renewed the vow immediately afterward, so I hope I won't have any more crises and survive on to the release of Tekken 4 without cracking again. Ah, addiction.

In other news: solving other people's emotional problems is a really lame way of procrastinating before exams.

In my life, why do I give valuable time, to people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
The Smiths, 'Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home