20030210

Indeed Death!

Hornblower: ... and we should all be aware of the punishment for ignoring the command of a superior officer. Remind them, Matthews!
Matthews: (gruffly) Death, sir.
Hornblower: Indeed death!


Top show that. Not watching much TV at the moment - I'm forgetting even which days the few shows I like to watch are on. Shows like Six Feet Under and The Cops that I like enough to get annoyed when I miss them. The only thing I'm seeing semi-reliably is Dragonball Z but since it's on at 7 am I'm sometimes not home, or out of bed in time.

Have been tooling about with blogs and such for the last couple of days. Created a livejournal because I'm tired of posting anonymously to people's journals, and also because some people from time to time create friends-only posts that I'd like to read. Added a few links (bands etc.) to my web-log, which is still going to be my primary online outlet, since I have affection for it. Like the whole 'ataxia' concept as an online presence. Cool word, and I do have these irritating hand tremours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home