20020821

Short update. Am playing way too much Tekken, even through a surprising amount of pain. Am sick of people who suck at everything importuning me with their presences. Am especially sick of such people making personal remarks about me that are both woefully ill-informed and offensive to boot in public places. Currently only barely resisting primal urges to excoriate the aforesaid. These people (well, this person now) are (is) near-universally disliked and otherwise at least despised, and also known to have thin skin. As a result they should avoid offending me. But I am restraining myself admirably at present.

Those of you who don't suck at everything, don't mind me.

On a gentler note, enjoyed playing some basketball this afternoon with friends. Although I was arguably the worst player there. But being a bit taller does give you the edge on a few rebounds.

MTGT: I am alone in displaying good judgement.
Me: (in total disbelief) Must ... add ... to web-log!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home